Based in Irvine, California
iOS: March 16th, 2017/ Android: April 26th, 2017
It's a big, wide world out there, and along with one seriously hungry kitty, you're going to explore it. Mr. Whiskers loves all types of food, but when the maker of his favourite dumplings goes missing, leaving a trail that winds towards the biggest mountain in the valley, our pudgy feline hero has no choice but to acquire a taste for adventure. The Big Journey is a rolly-poly physics-based adventure where players rotate the screen to roll Mr. Whiskers safely through danger, puzzles, and other challenges. Sporting simple but addictive gameplay, crisp storybook visuals, and a toe-tapping original soundtrack, The Big Journey is great for all ages and skill levels.
The Big Journey was released for iOS on March 16th, 2017, and for Android on April 26th, 2017.
Request a Press Key
- Bounce around dangerous critters all over the world in different environments.
- Hunt for secrets and track down delicious food to fill your belly in every stage.
- Play as a huggable, squishable kitty.
- Tilt your device, or use simple three-button controls to roll and jump through levels.
- A colourful, minimalist flat-art aesthetic.
- An original, beautiful soundtrack.
- Winner of Indie Prize Asia 2016.
Logo & Icon
- "... likely to be the most stunningly beautiful mobile game you’ll play this year, if not for years to come."
- Nik Ives-Allison, gamezebo.com
- "... an excellent soundtrack, gorgeous visuals and gameplay that offers something for every type of gamer."
- Eric Ford, toucharcade.com
- "... overall, it's a stellar game with pretty visuals and a lot of heart."
- Emily Snowden, pocketgamer.co.uk
About Armor Games
Armor Games is a developer and publisher of Steam, Mobile and Web Browser games. Starting from humble beginnings as a Flash game portal, in recent years the company has branched out to other platforms spreading joy to gamers of all types. Play their games at ArmorGames.com!
More information on Armor Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.