Armor Games Studios
Based in Irvine, California
January 25, 2021
At its heart, SOLAS 128 is a beam deflection game. Rotate and reposition mirrors to connect light sources and unlock adjacent puzzles. Every pulse is moving to the beat at all times, and each puzzle is connected to the next. Explore this strange interconnected space, learn its rules, and discover the surprises that dwell within. Rather than ordinary light beams, however, these pulses can and will collide with each other. Create new colours, deflect them in new directions, and pay attention to their timing to unlock the path to new puzzles.Prisms, glitches, new types of mirrors, and more lurk in the depths. For example, the filters which remove colours from pulses that pass over them. SOLAS 128 is a game based around the combination and separation of these pulses, but has been designed from the ground up to not be reliant only on colour. The glyphs each have a unique shape and profile, and there are customisable contrast settings, making it accessible to colour-blind players.
- Over 150 interlocking puzzle screens
- A beautiful synth-inspired visual style with a story where music powers everything
- Designed from the ground up to be colourblind friendly
- A seamless world to navigate - changes in one room will affect those that follow
- An original synth/chillwave soundtrack
- Hidden areas to discover, and secrets to decypher
- No text or dialogue: the visuals and music speak for themselves
SOLAS 128 is Available Now YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Armor Games Studios
Armor Games Studios is both a publisher of unique and creative indie games from all over the world, and one of the internet's longest running curated free Flash gaming portals. Play thousands of free games online at http://www.armorgames.com, or visit our publishing website at http://www.armorgamesstudios.com.
More information on Armor Games Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.