Based in Irvine, California
iOS: Released / Android: Released, / Steam: Released
Stock the tavern with rare sodas, entice adventurers to join your cause, and plunder a massive dungeon for loot in this turn-based dungeon crawler. Soda Dungeon takes the nostalgic RPG combat from your childhood, mixes in an epic treasure syrup, and shakes it with great vigor to a fizzy concoction that leaves you wanting more...
Released for iOS on October 7th, 2015, Android on November 12th, 2015. Released on Steam on February 7th, 2017.
- Raid the dungeon for loot and rare items.
- Stock your tavern with sodas to attract legendary adventurers.
- Strategic, turn-based combat.
- 5 unique dungeon locations and ten dimensions to experience.
- Over 100 unique enemies, mini-bosses, and dungeon bosses to fight!
- Offers auto-play for efficient adventuring.
- BETA: Save transfer system: play on your desktop or your phone with one simple code!
- Daily arena quest for bonus rewards.
Logo & Icon
- "Lovingly crafted, surprisingly robust, and a breeze to play, Soda Dungeon is a pocket-sized RPG that'll quench your thirst and leave you coming back for more."
- Dora Breckinridge, jayisgames.com
- "Soda Dungeon is brilliant and unfathomably addictive. I am over fifty hours of playtime in and I am still hopelessly addicted and loving Soda Dungeon."
- Bernardo Español, nardio.net
- "You can play it the way you want, as long as you'd like, even if you want to play non-stop, Soda Dungeon allows you to do it."
- Abraham Gunawan, modernjamming.com
- "It manages to keep its light soda pop flavor while offering just enough bite to make you want to savor the taste."
- Shaun Musgrave, toucharcade.com
- "Why risk life and limb searching the depths of a dark and dangerous dungeon for treasure when you can get a group of soda addicts to do it for you?"
- Mike Fahey, kotaku.com
- "The whole thing is done up by developer Armor Games in a lovely retro 32-bit style with quirky party members like the ruffian with a green mohawk hairdo, as well as bizarre enemies that you might expect to have seen on a Sega Saturn or Super Nintendo Entertainment System back in the day. "
- Rob LeFebvre, cultofmac.com
Promo Art Pack
Art for Soda Dungeon. files.armorgames.com.
Soda Dungeon Art PSD
PSD Art. files.armorgames.com.
About Armor Games
Armor Games is a developer and publisher of Steam, Mobile and Web Browser games. Starting from humble beginnings as a Flash game portal, in recent years the company has branched out to other platforms spreading joy to gamers of all types. Play their games at ArmorGames.com!
More information on Armor Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.