Armor Games Studios
Based in Irvine, California
Any good adventure starts at a tavern, but the secret of a great adventure is just one thing: soda! Welcome to Soda Dungeon 2, a laid-back dungeon crawler and sequel to the original Soda Dungeon. Form a party of whatever misfits you can find in the local soda tavern and venture into the dungeon. Through classic turn-based RPG combat or the optional auto-battle mode, fight your way deeper into the dungeon against increasingly bizarre baddies. Spend your hard-earned loot on upgrading the tavern and town, and you just might discover a lot more beyond your humble walls.
The original Soda Dungeon was released in 2015 as a free-to-play title for iOS and Android, eventually coming free to Steam in 2017 with a cross-save feature that allowed players to carry their gameplay activity seamlessly between devices. The game has been downloaded millions of times across all platforms, and remains highly rated with an active fan community. Soda Dungeon 2 has been in development for several years. Both games are the work of two people; AN Productions (Shawn Tanner), and artist Poxpower.
- Explore a massive dungeon (and maybe beyond) in a game built for longevity.
- Quest again and again with unique hero types who come from far and wide for your soda.
- Loot or craft powerful and sometimes weird equipment... pig shield, anyone?
- Expand your tavern and the town for more adventurers and more surprises.
- A tongue-in-cheek RPG with gorgeous pixelart.
- New features like AI scripting, crafting, and the ability to earn loot while AFK.
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Armor Games Studios
Armor Games Studios is both a publisher of unique and creative indie games from all over the world, and one of the internet's longest running curated free Flash gaming portals. Play thousands of free games online at http://www.armorgames.com, or visit our publishing website at http://www.armorgamesstudios.com.
More information on Armor Games Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.