Based in Irvine, California
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure about Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of Bo, his three year old daughter, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy's past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe.
Thomas Brush, creator of award winning games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breath-taking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland. Pinstripe was successfully Kickstarted in 2016 by nearly 4000 backers, and releases for PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam in early 2017.
- Explore 6 hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
- Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game's creator.
- Use your blunderbuss to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
- Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
- Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo's death.
- Features a hilarious cast of voice actors and cameo performances from YouTube legends Pewdiepie, Dan Avidan, and Nathan Sharp.
Logo & Icon
About Armor Games
Armor Games is a developer and publisher of Steam, Mobile and Web Browser games. Starting from humble beginnings as a Flash game portal, in recent years the company has branched out to other platforms spreading joy to gamers of all types. Play their games at ArmorGames.com!
More information on Armor Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.