Based in Irvine, California
April 25th, 2017
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure about Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of Bo, his three year old daughter, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy's past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe.
Thomas Brush, creator of award winning games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breath-taking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland. Pinstripe was successfully Kickstarted in 2016 by nearly 4000 backers, and released for PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam on April 27th, 2017. Pinstripe will release on PlayStation 4 on February 13th 2018, and on Xbox One on February 7th 2018. The game has been localized into seven languages; English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, and Simplified Chinese.
- Explore 6 hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
- Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game's creator.
- Use your blunderbuss to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
- Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
- Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo's death.
- Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!
Logo & Icon
- "Poignant, clever, and creepy as all hell!"
- Jim Sterling, thejimquisition.com
- "Pinstripe begs to be finished."
- Brett Makedonski, destructoid.com
- "... a melange of beauty and horror, a bricolage of dreamscapes and Tin Pan Alley tunes where the devil is literally in every detail."
- Matt Peckham, time.com
- "... the brooding atmosphere and the lanky priest remind me of everything from the mysterious sins of Nathaniel Hawthorne’s Reverend Mr. Hooper in “The Minister’s Black Veil” to Washington Irving’s superstitious Ichabod Crane."
- Harold Goldberg, washingtonpost.com
- "... with its mysteriously strange setting and platforming puzzle gameplay would being justified in garnering comparisons to the similarly atmospheric Limbo."
- Quinn Levandoski, hookedgamers.com
- "... a truly atmospheric game with a flawless and poignant story."
- Bobby Perrier, keengamer.com
- "Pinstripe was a Herculean effort by one man, and it provided one of the more interesting worlds and better stories I’ve played in quite some time."
- Ray Carsillo, egmnow.com
- "What else can I say about you, Pinstripe? You totally rocked my socks."
- Taylor Thompson, entertainmentbuddha.com
- "With heartfelt storytelling, stunning art design, and atmospheric music, Pinstripe is sure to start hitting those Best Indie Games lists soon."
- Ashley Schonberg, bagogames.com
- "... feels as full and cohesive as a project with a much bigger staff and budget, with all the weirdness and sharp edges as a piece from the heart."
- Danielle Riendeau, waypoint.vice.com
- "Pinstripe is a captivating adventure full of charm and heartbreak that instantly pulls you in and refuses to let go."
- Morgan Shaver, indieobscura.com
- "It's beautiful to look at, and the soundtrack is hauntingly addictive. I only ever wanted more."
- Austin Cannon, gametyrant.com
About Armor Games
Armor Games Studios is both a publisher of unique and creative indie games from all over the world, and one of the internet's longest running curated free Flash gaming portals. Play thousands of free games online at http://www.armorgames.com, or visit our publishing website at http://www.armorgamesstudios.com.
More information on Armor Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.