Armor Games Studios
Based in Irvine, California
Spare Parts Oasis
September 16, 2019
A stolen, enigmatic machine is your only way out. Though this Nauticrawl is likely to kill you, so will the planet you're escaping if you don't figure out how this thing works. With the right amount of experimentation your escape plan just might succeed. Pull levers, redirect power, hack devices, uncover communications, try anything and everything. Puzzle out how to pilot the Nauticrawl to freedom in this unusual atmospheric adventure... or die trying.
- Mysterious Devices - Explore and unlock puzzling and powerful contraptions in your quest to escape the planet.
- Ingenuity is Rewarded - Theorize, experiment, repeat. Every attempt will bring you closer to mastering the Nauticrawl. Some experiments, however, might be lethal.
- Can you Prevail? - Hack devices, talk with natives, intercept secret communiques. Chart a course to freedom through dangerous machinery where none have survived before.
- Your Own Unique Experience - No escape experience will be the same, though the skills you learn in the Nauticrawl will carry with you into your next run. Master the machine, master the game.
Logo & Icon
- "Nauticrawl stumped me with its sole screen, and I loved it."
- Cass Marshall, polygon.com
Download All Screenshots and Header Art
Download All Logos
About Armor Games Studios
Armor Games Studios is both a publisher of unique and creative indie games from all over the world, and one of the internet's longest running curated free Flash gaming portals. Play thousands of free games online at http://www.armorgames.com, or visit our publishing website at http://www.armorgamesstudios.com.
More information on Armor Games Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.