Based in Irvine, California
The world is big. Dangerous. Surreal. And you are alone. Or... almost. As Itta, you wake up to a nightmarish sight, surrounded by the bodies of your family. With only the mysterious floating cat at her side, Itta takes up her father's old revolver and sets out across a ruined world for both revenge and answers. Journey through a world filled with macabre beauty and mythology with fast-paced and challenging bullet-hell style gameplay that will test your resolve and your skills inspired by classics like Nuclear Throne and Titan Souls. As Itta travels, she'll encounter people desperate for her help, powerful new weapons to master, strange beasts determined to block her path, and the truth at the heart of the post-post-apocalypse. ITTA weaves a personal and compelling narrative throughout an experience that will challenge you every step of the way, rendered with beautiful minimalist pixel graphics and an atmospheric original soundtrack.
- Simple to pick up but tough to master twin-stick shooter combat.
- Go up against unique and monstrous bosses that will test your mettle.
- Unlock and learn to use powerful new guns and melee weapons.
- Meet other intriguing characters on your journey, and maybe even save them.
- A story that balances moments of horror with beauty and an emphasis on hope.
- Evocative pixelart melds with a distinctive musical score for an immersive experience.
Logo & Icon
About Armor Games
Armor Games Studios is both a publisher of unique and creative indie games from all over the world, and one of the internet's longest running curated free Flash gaming portals. Play thousands of free games online at http://www.armorgames.com, or visit our publishing website at http://www.armorgamesstudios.com.
More information on Armor Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.