Based in Irvine, California
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse is a freaky and frantic blend of arcade action and light strategy sim elements where the zombie apocalypse is at your fingertips. Players drop their virus into unsuspecting areas and watch the chaos unfold, earning upgrades for their undead army, and even unlocking new monstrosities with special abilities. The goal is to ultimately take over the world by wiping out all the countries before humanity can research a cure. With a punny sense of humor and lighthearted parody, Infectonator 3: Apocalypse aims to be a campy, crazy zombie game you'll come back to again and again.
The Infectonator series began (un)life as a series of popular free Flash games enjoyed by millions of players worldwide, both in browser and eventually on iOS and Android. Infectonator 3: Apocalypse is the first premium installment in the original series and aims to make everything about it bigger and better without losing sight of the gameplay players have loved for years.
- Over 30 different zombies and other creatures to unlock.
- Addictive arcade gameplay in a world that gets more dangerous the longer you play.
- Designed for replayability to keep you infecting over and over again.
- A bright, cartoony retro pixelart design and a sense of humor
- A blend of sim and strategy elements that are easy to pick up, but challenging to wield effectively.
- Radioactive burgers.
Logo & Icon
About Armor Games
Armor Games Studios is both a publisher of unique and creative indie games from all over the world, and one of the internet's longest running curated free Flash gaming portals. Play thousands of free games online at http://www.armorgames.com, or visit our publishing website at http://www.armorgamesstudios.com.
More information on Armor Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.