Armor Games Studios
Based in Irvine, California
September 24, 2014 (iTunes)/2017 (Steam)
|USD:||1.99 iTunes/4.99 Steam/Free on Android|
It's good to be bad in this smash-hit tower defense title. You, the dark lord, must protect your cache of glittering, magical gems from greedy do-gooders. Place and upgrade towers of orcs, demons, and the undead to smite your foes and increase your skills. They say money can’t buy happiness, but they probably weren’t talking about cursed jewels of infinite power when they made that one up, either.
Cursed Treasure began life as a popular Flash strategy series, and in moving to iTunes, Cursed Treasure 2 has enjoyed success as a premium title. Cursed Treasure 2 aims to come to Steam via Greenlight in 2017.
- Hours of gameplay, including Night Mode - where the darkness is against you!
- 24 levels to spread dismay and panic.
- Variety of towers that evolve from three basic types as you get stronger.
- 30 mighty skills to learn and master.
- 50 badges to win to mark you as a true evil Overlord.
- Evilopedia, also known as The Book Of Forbidden Knowledge, is included.
Logo & Icon
- "Tried and true tower defense with some twists."
- Eric Ford, Touch Arcade
- "But really, Cursed Treasure 2's developer deserves credit for taking a distinctive approach to a well established genre."
- John Mundy, Pocket Gamer
About Armor Games Studios
Armor Games Studios is both a publisher of unique and creative indie games from all over the world, and one of the internet's longest running curated free Flash gaming portals. Play thousands of free games online at http://www.armorgames.com, or visit our publishing website at http://www.armorgamesstudios.com.
More information on Armor Games Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.