Based in Irvine, California
Humanity is at a low point. Nuclear war destroyed everything. Anything not touched directly by a blast is now covered in radioactive dust and dead. You are a survivalist, an expert in survival. You went as far as giving classes, but most people called you paranoid; especially for building that fallout shelter in your backyard. From it, you will expand and create a safe haven for survivors and travelers of the wasteland. Once you’ve taken control of your home region, fight bandits and establish other shelters around the country. Like resilient little rats, the last members of humanity live underground and hope for salvation. It's time to seize the day and bring it to them...
BunkerSIM history is currently underground.
Request a Press Key
- Build a fallout shelter underground, ideally making it self-sustainable. Dig, build, research, craft, expand and explore.
- Every inhabitant of your bunker is simulated. Inspired by the pyramid of needs, all their decisions are based on many factors.
- A friendly alert system and reports provide a look at your inhabitants.
- Craft or find clothes and items for your characters. Manage their self-improvement goals and jobs to create the most efficient society.
- Gear up and roll out! Gamble your life and resources to explore the wasteland. You might find loot, but watch out for the bandits.
Logo & Icon
BunkerSIM Greenlight @ Steam
We're greenlit! steamcommunity.com.
About Armor Games
Armor Games is a developer and publisher of Steam, Mobile and Web Browser games. Starting from humble beginnings as a Flash game portal, in recent years the company has branched out to other platforms spreading joy to gamers of all types. Play their games at ArmorGames.com!
More information on Armor Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.